HKSME kindly invites you to join in and work on the scientific and technical committees of the conferences and journals editorial boards. Membership in the HKSME scientific and technical committees can open windows of opportunity for your professional growth and development as free-of-charge. Through special scientific and technical committees and divisions, and numerous occasions for scientific and technical exchange with colleagues, HKSME gives scientists the power to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options.
As a Fellow Member of HKSME:
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing HKSME conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant HKSME conference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant HKSME conference.
4. You can register the HKSME conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant HKSME conference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the HKSME Journals.
7. You may set up a local section/chapter of HKSME in your country.
◊Requirements for Fellow Nomination
1. Have accomplishments that have contributed importantly to the advancement or application of engineering, science and technology, bringing the realization of significant value to society;
2. Hold HKSME Senior Membership;
3. Title required: full professor;
4. Character defined: sincere, responsible, confident, positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of HKSME programs/ activities.
5. Dr. Degree with scanned version and Curriculum Vitae are essential to submit. (We offer a :CV sample for your reference, which shows some basic items you need to mention in your CV)
◊The Fellow Evaluation Process
The Chairs’ Annual Meeting will be run at the end of each year which will vote for all the candidates to select 20-30 fellow members annually. And the selected list will be announced at the website respectively around January, the next year.
If you are interested in joining HKSME as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the Membership Application Form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attachment. Your application will be processed in 5 working days.