HKSME Senior Member
The grade of HKSME Senior Member is conferred on engineers and scientists and shall be conferred only on invitation of the Executive Committee (Governing Board) upon a person of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and who has made extraordinary contributions in the engineering field.
As a Senior Member of HKSME: (only Professors and Associate Professors should apply)
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing HKSME conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant HKSME conference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant HKSME conference.
4. You can register the HKSME conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to delivery a keynote speech at the relevant HKSME conference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the HKSME Journals.
If you are interested in joining HKSME, please compile and return the Member Application Form along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed in 5 working days